Andrew, Clive & Tony are ...
the hamper guys
Having known each other for the best part of a decade it was 2014 when we decided to take the plunge and start a business together. Initially creating items to sell to the general public via social media it wasn’t long before The Hamper Guys became ‘official’, shortly after we were being approached by reputable local companies to supply hampers and other gifts to them.
We now find ourselves continuing to work with those local companies, and excitingly our business has grown and we’re now providing national businesses with a range of products for their staff, partners and customers.
Why Choose Us ...
• We will aim to make the process as simple as possible for you.
• We produce every item, none of the work is outsourced, this way we can guarantee the quality.
• We only use products from our trusted suppliers, where possible these are locally sourced.
• We work within your budget and there are no hidden costs.
• We use national couriers best suited to your order.
We have supported a number of charities since 2014, including ‘Wings for Life’ the charity partner of Red Bull.
"We have enjoyed working with the Hamper Guys, the quality of the hampers they provide have taken our client handovers to the next level. Andrew is extremely professional and really listened to our brief from the outset, not only has he produced an excellent product, he has also helped us ensure our clients feel extra special on handover day."